The 2022 Community Fund Application is now Closed.
Application Opens January 25 – Deadline February 18, 2022
**Note: This year our application format has changed, enabling you to fill out and submit the form online. Emailing the form is no longer required. This form enables you to save as you go; therefore, the form does not have to be completed in one sitting, rather you can go back to complete.
United Way Newfoundland and Labrador is incredibly lucky to work with dozens of individuals, workplaces and government departments throughout 2021 and is now ready to distribute our Community Fund dollars to charitable groups operating in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Who is eligible to apply?
Any registered charitable organization or other qualified donees as defined by Canada Revenue Agency operating in Newfoundland and Labrador. Visit the CRA website here for further information. Find Community Fund Eligibility & Requirements HERE
When is the deadline?
Friday, February 18, 2022
- Once applications are received, the organization primary contact will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days – if you do not receive a confirmation email, it is critical that you contact our office to ensure the application has been received.
- Please be sure to submit all components of your application.
- All successful applicants will be required to sign a Funding Agreement before grant is distributed.
- All successful applicants will be required to submit a funding report at the completion of their program/service detailing its success.
- Organizations granted funding in 2021 – a new application will only be considered, if the required 2021 report has been submitted (deadline of 2021 reports – Jan 28, 2022).
Community Fund Grant Timing 2022
- January 25: Application opens
- February 18: Application deadline
- February: Internal application processing
- Early March: Community Investment Committee review
- Mid-Late March: Notifications sent to all applicants