Companies and their employees want to do good and to support their local organizations, but often do not know where to start, or even sometimes can be overwhelmed by who to choose. Choosing to support United Way means that you’re supporting multiple community groups and organizations in the province. We can help you create a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy that includes charitable giving and employee engagement that’s easy, efficient, and importantly – fun!
United Way of Newfoundland and Labrador can help you tailor a campaign to fit your company’s and employees’ goals and interests. We can support your campaign by:
- Providing staff and volunteers who help through every phase of your campaign: from creating goals to recognizing donors
- Sharing past strategies and experience
- Giving you campaign resources including posters, brochures, and training sessions
- Offering United Way Day of Caring projects that build employee’s team spirit and community awareness through completing community projects
- Booking United Way funded agencies to speak about community issues, United Way’s work and the power of every donation
- Creating strategic giving programs that provide maximum benefits for your company and our community.
Check out our United Way for Workplaces document for additional information!
If you are interested in becoming involved with United Way in any capacity please contact : email@example.com