Your Gift of $50
(or approximately $2/pay via payroll deduction) can:
- Provide a hot breakfast every week for one year to individuals accessing community services.
- Provide diversity resources for five schools.
- Cover registration and equipment costs for a vulnerable youth to participate in recreational or competitive sporting events.
Your Gift of $100
(or approximately $5/pay via payroll deduction) can:
- Provide 8.5 hours of counselling for an individual in need.
- A backback and school readiness supplies for two newcomer children.
- Music equipment and classes for a full year to underprivileged children.
A Gift of Any Size has HUGE Impact
Any donation to United Way’s Community Fund has huge impact on individuals throughout Newfoundland & Labrador. For example:
- $250 gives FIVE youth in Newfoundland & Labrador thirty minute sessions an accredited youth counsellor.
- $250 helps FIFTY seniors better understand the importance of health/active lifestyle in the management of diabetes.
- $500 provides training materials and manuals for TEN new tutors for children with low literacy rates.