2021 Community Fund Application
Application Opens February 8 – Deadline March 12, 2021
**Note: It is important to download the application to your computer first, then open, fill/complete, and save. Do not work straight from the website. Once complete, send via email. Please review the application, checking for any potential errors and ensure all required questions are complete before submission.
United Way Newfoundland and Labrador is incredibly lucky to work with dozens of individuals, workplaces and government departments throughout 2020 and is now ready to distribute our Community Fund dollars to charitable groups operating in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Who is eligible to apply?
Any registered charitable organization or other qualified donees as defined by Canada Revenue Agency operating in Newfoundland and Labrador. Visit the CRA website here for further information. (See page 1 of application for eligibility requirements and expectations)
How to submit application?
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org – Applications will only be accepted by email in PDF.
When is the deadline?
Friday, March 12th, 2021
CLOSED – 2021 Community Fund Application
More application and funding information:
- BEFORE starting application – download and save the application to a computer/device before filling. Do not work straight from the website.
- Application is a fillable PDF – use the ‘Fill and Sign’ tool.
- Once applications are received, the organization primary contact will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days – if you do not receive a confirmation email, it is critical that you contact our office to ensure the application has been received.
- Please be sure to submit all components of your application.
- All successful applicants will be required to sign a Funding Agreement before grant is distributed.
- All successful applicants will be required to submit a funding report at the completion of their program/service detailing its success.
- Organizations granted funding in 2020 – a new application will only be considered, if the required 2020 report has been submitted (deadline of 2020 reports – Feb.1, 2021).
- Applications will be accepted via email to email@example.com
Community Fund Grant Timing
- February 8: Application opens
- March 12: Application deadline
- March 2021: Internal application processing
- April 2021: Community Investment Committee review
- May 2021: Board Approval
- Late May 2021: Notifications sent to all applicants
2020 COMMUNITY FUND RECIPIENTS – REPORTING
Due February 1, 2021
Final Report: 2020 Community Fund Recipient organizations where the funded program/project is now complete or for on-going programming where UWNL funding has been fully allocated. Download report to your computer/device to fill.
Interim Report: 2020 Community Fund Recipient organizations where the funding for this program/project is still in progress. Once the program/project is complete, the above Final Report will be required within 30 days of program/project completion. Download report to your computer/device to fill.